A. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
|Asia & the Pacific||ASEAN
||Europe||North America||Australia & Oceania||South Asia||Middle East|
|United States of America
United Arab Emirates
Participation of Buyers is by invitation only.
- Buyers who are selling Asia but not the Philippines;
- Buyers who are not selling the Philippines but would like to expand and include the Philippines in their programs;
- Buyers who are already selling the Philippines, and still want to enrich their tour programs;
- Buyers who would like to renew their businesses with their Philippine counterparts;
- Potential buyers for Incentive Travel Programs;
- Buyers who have participated in the past PHITEX but have not produced any booking and are unprofessional (i.e. incomplete B2B, misbehaviour in official activities, etc.) should not be invited and considered.
- Participation of buyers is by invitation only. Buyers are pre-qualified to ensure they meet the selection criteria;
- Buyer participation is done on pre-registration basis;
- Buyer must accomplish online registration forms;
- Confirmation of participation is made only after the approval of the Philippine Host Organizing Committee (PHOC) Buyer Selection Committee;
- Qualified Buyers’ Position/designation should not be lower than a Manager/Assistant Director, or its equivalent;
- Buyers are encouraged to join the post tours to be scheduled during the 1st quarter of 2021 featuring the following destinations: Boracay, Baguio City, El Nido-Coron and Bohol (Note: Full details of the post tours will be sent through a Buyers’ Bulletin);
B. PHILIPPINE SELLERS
- TARGET PARTICIPANTS from
- Travel Agencies / Tour Operator
- MICE Operators
- Health and Wellness
- Adventure sports providers
- Travel Trade Associations
- Others (i.e. theme parks, attractions, museums)
- Physical Participation (Sellers):
|FULL REGISTRATION||With a 20% Rebate|
|principal Delegate||Php 10,000.00||Php 8,000.00|
|Co-Delegate||Php 5,000.00||Php 4,000.00|
Virtual Participation (Sellers) Fee: Php 5,000.00 ( No rebate for virtual participation)
The registration fee for each delegate must be paid upon confirmation by the PHITEX 2022 Sellers Committee on or before 31 August 2022.
Payment can be made through any of the following options:
- TPB Cash Office: 4th Floor Legaspi Towers 300 Roxas Boulevard Metro Manila
- Deposit directly to Land Bank of the Philippines with the following details:
- Account Name: Tourism Promotions Board
- Account Number: Philippine Peso Account No. 1772-1034-13
- Address: Century Park Hotel (Harrison Plaza) Branch G/F Century Park Tower, P. Ocampo cor. Adriatico Street.,Malate, Manila
- A copy of the proof of payment should be emailed to the Sellers Committee at [email protected]
A seller company/delegate is entitled to a 20% rebate upon submission of the following documents:
- Accomplished Sales Lead Form with Sales Leads of at least 24 buyer companies;
- At least one (1) actual onsite booking as declared in the Seller Evaluation Form;
- TPB member for at least one (1) year.
- TPB reserves the right to withhold 50% of the Participation Fee if made on or before 16 September 2022.
- Cancellation made beyond 16 September 2022 gives TPB the right to withhold 100% payment of the participation fee.
Note: Last-minute cancellation will affect participation in future TPB events.
I. PHYSICAL PARTICIPATION
A. Sellers’ delegate kit includes:
B. Invitation to official functions (Welcome Reception, Farewell Dinner)
C. Other marketing efforts that will provide the private sector participants optimal advantage and benefit.
II. VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION
A. Access to the PHITEX virtual platform
B. Other marketing efforts that will provide the private sector participants optimal advantage and benefit