- Participation as a SELLER delegate in PHITEX is only qualified to DOT accredited suppliers of Philippine tourism products and services. Participation is on a pre-registration basis.
- Each SELLER organization is allowed to register a maximum of 2 delegates.
- Qualified sellers’ position/designation should not be lower than Assistant Director or its equivalent.
- Corporate SELLER registration is not allowed. A Corporate SELLER is applicable to any of the following types of organizations:
- Chain organizations with multiple properties and/or branches in two or more regions in the Philippines.
- Holding companies with two or more properties/services under the same names located in two or more regions in the Philippines.
- Managing companies overseeing the operations of two or more properties/services located in two or more regions in the Philippines.
- A SELLER cannot sell properties that are not yet DOT accredited and are not yet in operation.
- Confirmation of SELLER Registration is subject to submission of the following:
- Duly accomplished SELLER Online Registration form
- Duly accomplished SELLER Online Questionnaire form
- Full payment of registration fees:
|Travel Agencies / Tour Operators||Hoteliers|
|1st Seller Delegate||Php10,000.00||PhP 12,000.00|
|2nd Seller Delegate||Php8,000.00||PhP 10,000.00|
- Each SELLER/BUYER will be issued a badge. Admission to the PHITEX area will be restricted to registered Buyers, Sellers, Media and duly designated Organizing Committee Officials.
- The PHITEX Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify the registration or disallow admission in the PHITEX Area of any SELLER/BUYER reported to have violated any of the above guidelines.
- PHITEX 2020 Secretariat must be notified in writing (fax or email) of any cancellations or delegate substitutions.
- Cancellations for Seller delegates postmarked on or before 01 June 2020 shall be granted a refund of 25% of participation fee.
- No refund shall be made for cancellations postmarked after 01 June 2020 for SELLER Delegates.
- A cancellation acknowledgment will be sent within five (5) working days and participation fees will be refunded after the event.
- Substitution of delegates is not allowed.
- Lost badge will be replaced after payment of an administrative fee of P500.00
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION IS ON 16 JUNE 2020.